Job Title : Business Assistant Apprentice
Employer : Focus on Business Ltd
Location : Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK44 3RZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office / HR
Vacancy Reference - : VAC-11164
Vacancy Short Description : An opportunity to get involved in a variety of different aspects of the business from Customer interaction, Support, Marketing, Sales and general administrative duties.
Qualifications Required : GCSEs at grades A*-C or 9-4, including English Language and maths.
Vacancy Full Description : An opportunity to get involved in a variety of different aspects of the business from Customer interaction, Support, Marketing, Sales and general administrative duties.
An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated business administrator to join a growing business who provides systems to the Further Education and Private Training provider sector. The job role, based in Bedford at the i-Lab, Stannard Way, Priory Business Park, is easily accessible via Car, Bus and bicycle from Bedford town and surrounding areas. The job would suit an individual looking to gain experience in a wide variety of roles to include Customer interaction, Customer support, Marketing, Sales and General Administrative duties with a focus on IT Software and more importantly the Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Regularly dealing with Customers or prospective customers understanding their needs and wants and communicating back to the team
- Creating a good rapport with customers with excellent customer service skills is a must
- Be the first point of contact for any customers support queries, helping them resolve them (if possible) or forwarding the support to a relevant member of the Focus on Business team
- Liaising with our developers helping to resolve customer support issues
- Liaising with Customers to resolve or request further information regarding their support issue
- Meeting with customers remotely to aid support queries or to help with training
- Manage the support portal and keep up to date with all outstanding support issues, making sure they are resolved within the time specified within the Service Level Agreement
- Help drive the business marketing campaigns and develop new ones
- Learn and use ClickDimentions to create, send and manage email marketing campaigns
- Responsible for the upkeep and posting of articles on our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages
- Use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn effectively for digital marketing
- Help keep website up to date
- Other marketing related tasks as required
- Assist with sales of products to current and prospective customers and log details on CRM
- Be involved with the demo of product to prospective customers
- Creating quotes / proposals
- Other sales related tasks as required
General Administrative Duties:
- Help to maintain and update the Focus on Business CRM system
- Log all activities completed on our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Learn all aspects on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 (latest version)
- Learn how to effectively use all of our products to ensure a high product knowledge
- Filling / Document Management (All documents kept online, no filing cabinets!)
- Creating business documents such as invoices, proposals, knowledge pieces, software update notices etc
- All other administrative tasks as required
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5 hrs per week Monday to Friday 9am to 17:30pm
Salary : £180.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 27/08/2017
Possible Start Date : 04/09/2017
Personal Qualities : Passion for all aspects of Business and a dedication to achieve and learn. Interest in IT Systems in particular Microsoft Office.
An outgoing, bubbly, confident individual who is organised, Clear and well spoken English and well mannered.
Skills Required : Passion for all aspects of Business and a dedication to achieve and learn. Interest in IT Systems in particular Microsoft Office.
Interest in IT systems
Interest in Business and Administration
Ability to use Microsoft Office suite of applicatioins to a competent level
Interest in Sales
Interest in Marketing
Dedicated to providing the very best customer service
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Future Prospects : To grow with the company and to progress further within the company or move onto other things with the experience gained.
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
Business & Administration City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma
•Employment Rights and Responsibilities
•Functional Skills in English and Maths
•Functional Skills in ICT
•Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills
Other Information : All candidates who wish to be considered for this position must attend an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team as part of the recruitment process.
Things to consider : This role will be mainly IT based and as such will require long periods working on a computer.
The map below shows the employer's location