Job Title : Chartered Institute of Legal Executives: Apprentice Advisor
Employer : Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx)
Location : Kempston, Bedfordshire, MK42 7AB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office / HR
Vacancy Reference - : VAC-11264
Vacancy Short Description : As an Apprentice Assessment Advisor you will be the first point of contact for advice and information to the Institute's customers and be trained to carry out administrative duties in relation to awards and examinations.
Qualifications Required : To be considered for the role you must hold A*-C / 4-9 in GCSE English and Maths or a Level 2 equivalent
Vacancy Full Description : As an Apprentice Assessment Advisor you will be the first point of contact for advice and information to the Institute's customers and be trained to carry out administrative duties in relation to awards and examinations. You will also be trained to maintain customer records on the database including contact and financial information, providing a high level of customer service at all times.
Throughout your apprenticeship you will carry out the following duties with supervision and training from staff:
• Participation in the various activities in order to execute the requirements of the examination cycle.
• Procuring and banking all associated fees for examinations
• Attend Operations meetings at which departmental priorities, customer service and CILEx policies and procedures are discussed.
• Answering telephone calls with the required unified departmental response, dealing with all enquiries or transferring to appropriate person if necessary.
• General Administration office duties.
• Strict adherence of all departmental deadlines.
• Any other reasonable duties as delegated by the Awards Operations Manager
This role requires an extremely high level of customer service so it is essential that you are professional in both written and verbal communication and are able to work within the organisation's Customer Service standards.
Number of Positions Available : 2
Working Week : 35hrs pw Mon- Thurs 8.415am-5pm Fri 9am - 4pm
Salary : £230.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 21/01/2018
Possible Start Date : 05/02/2018
Personal Qualities : We are looking for someone who:
• Meets challenges and seeks long-term improvement. Displays a can-do attitude
• Looks objectively at situation and assess alternative before coming up with solutions
• Identifies and exploits opportunities.
• Able to identify problems or alternative methods of working and puts forward ideas for improvement or cost reduction
• Is open to the benefits of change, embraces new ideas and not inappropriately rigid about their role.
• Able to demonstrate respect and understanding of a range of people irrespective of their race, disability, gender, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation and how they contribute to the success of the organisation.
• Understanding oneself to better understand and relate to others. Awareness of own strengths and weaknesses.
• Co-operates to meet team goals, willing to help others and shares ideas.
• Able to think ahead and identify opportunities to generate income, and contribute to the efficiency and well-being of the organisation.
Skills Required : Candidates must be
• Able to write clear, concise and grammatically correct emails.
• Excellent IT Skills including word, excel and outlook.
• Able to lift and carry boxes.
• Able to prioritise work load
Future Prospects : There may be an opportunity for full time employment following successful completion of your apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
Business & Administration City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma
Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Functional Skills in English and Maths
Functional Skills in ICT
Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills
Other Information : Candidates must attend an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team if they meet the initial criteria as part of the recruitment process.
The map below shows the employer's location