Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice
Employer : World Business Intelligence
Location : Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK42 9QZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Professional Administration - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office / HR
Vacancy Reference - : VAC-11449
Vacancy Short Description : Are you interested in a position which organises events and conferences? Are you interested in networking with professionals from all over the world?
Qualifications Required : You will need four GCSEs at grades A*-C or 9-4.
Vacancy Full Description : Are you interested in a position which organises events and conferences? Are you interested in networking with professionals from all over the world?
World BI is an expert and a well-renowned management consultancy firm. We provide Business Intelligence by organizing B2B events in various industries. We boost productivity by extensive research and analysis of the requirements of our delegates and provide them with the best vendors without compromising on the quality. Our customers include professionals leading their respective industries.
At World BI employees are part of our winning strategy which is why we strive to attract and retain the very best the industry has to offer. Our employees come in many shapes and forms, but they all have one thing in common: Ambition!
Very few organizations offer you such an exciting variety of ways to fulfill your dreams and needs whether it be international travel, earning competitive rewards, flexing your managerial skills along with comprehensive and on-going sales and business training from best trainers and resources.
• Outbound B2B calls to new and existing clients
• Achieving & Maintaining KPIs on daily basis.
• Market Research including Lead Generation
• Representing the Brand name in a positive and professional way at ALL times Develop and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
• You should have excellent communication skills
• A good team player, have a level of confidence or who has worked in Sales Department, wants a rapid career growth.
• Capable of working within a target driven environment
• Ability to think outside the box
• You are dedicated, creative, flexible and goal- and success-oriented
• A desire to develop themselves as a sales professional
• The autonomous work in an international team.
• An attractive and performance-based revenue model.
• Extensive training and excellent advancement opportunities.
• A professional working atmosphere.
• Transparent promotions structure and great commission structure with incentives.
• International travelling to attend events in Europe, USA and Asia
Number of Positions Available : 4
Working Week : 30 hrs pw Mon - Fri 9am-4:30pm
Salary : £111.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 02/09/2018
Possible Start Date : 23/09/2018
Personal Qualities : - Diligence
- Maintain a Personal Brand
- Meet Goals
- Set Goals
Skills Required : - Achieving Results
- Customer Service
- Goal Setting
- Identifying Target Audience
- Lead Generation
- Maximizing Sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship Building
Future Prospects : To obtain a permanent role in the company and grow the career with chances of international relocation
Training to be Provided : Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
•Functional Skills in English and Maths
•Functional Skills in ICT
During this apprenticeship you will study a range of topics, including:
•Record and document production
•Planning and organisation
•Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Candidates must attend an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online Maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
Things to consider : This position may involve quite an amount of travelling.
No outdoors. A mix of computer and phone but all in office.
The successful candidate will get a chance to attend c-level conference in five star venues around the globe. Learn from the best and grow their qualities as a leader.
The map below shows the employer's location