Job Title : Sales and Business Apprentice
Employer : F & R Cawley Ltd
Location : Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 8QB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Professional Administration - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Admin/ Office / HR
Vacancy Reference - : VAC-11462
Vacancy Short Description : This is an exciting opportunity to join Cawleys as a Sales & Business Apprentice. In order to apply for this apprenticeship candidates need to be 21 years or over due to our Insurance regulations.
Qualifications Required : Four GCSEs at A*-C or 9-4. including maths and English.
Vacancy Full Description : This is an exciting opportunity to join Cawleys as a Sales & Business Apprentice. In order to apply for this apprenticeship candidates need to be 21 years or over due to our Insurance regulations.
This apprenticeship will enable you to develop your sales career within a well-established and supportive company whilst achieving an Advanced Level 3 Business Administrator qualification.
We are looking for a confident, mature minded and reliable individual who has a keen interest in building a career in sales.
Your apprenticeship will include a diverse range of general administration skills including IT, record keeping, decision making, planning and organisation, project management, policies, stakeholders, processes and external environmental factors that will help you grow a future career with us.
• To generate new business for commercial waste contracts by way of prospecting and networking supplied and self-generated data
• To secure waste collections along existing routes
• Deliver and demonstrate Cawleys company values:
• Pro-actively and reactively selling profitable new business within a territory to meet set targets
• To achieve and exceed monthly/annual targets
• Processing of sales enquiries including site visits
• Cold calling to prospect for potential opportunities
• Quoting for jobs; paying attention to all commercial requirements to make a profit
• Reporting prospects, calls, quote and contract activity into the Company CRM system
• Produce monthly sales reports on personal performance for the National Sales Manager
Number of Positions Available : 2
Working Week : 40hrs pw Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm
Salary : £288.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 14/10/2018
Possible Start Date : 22/10/2018
Personal Qualities : • Well-presented personal appearance
• Attention to detail
• Flexible and proactive attitude
• Driven and positive
• ‘Can do’ attitude both internal and external
• Ability to think quickly, problem solve and make decisions
• Focus on commercial awareness
• Driving Licence essential for this role
Skills Required : • Intermediate IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Numerical ability - pricing, data analysis, reporting
• Organisational and time management skills
• Good at information seeking and handling
• Able to manage multiple tasks
• Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills
Future Prospects : There are lots of opportunities to grow within our company and we are keen to support the successful candidate to achieve their full potential.
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
•Functional Skills in English and Maths
•Functional Skills in ICT
During this apprenticeship you will study a range of topics, including:
•Record and document production
•Planning and organisation
•Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : For this position the candidate must be over 21 years old, due to insurance purposes. A company car will also be provided.
Candidates must attend an initial interview with a member of the Bedford College Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online Maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
Things to consider : In order to apply for this apprenticeship candidates need to be 21 years or over due to our Insurance regulations.
The map below shows the employer's location