Job Title : Business Administrator Apprentice
Employer : Wates Group Ltd
Location : Stevenage, Hertfordshire, KT22 7SW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference - : VAC-11733
Vacancy Short Description : We have a new opportunity for a Business Apprentice to join the Administration team, This is an excellent chance for a new entrant to join a busy team and receive some excellent training that will prepare you for your future career in Administration.
Qualifications Required : You will need a minimum of four GCSEs or equivalent A*-C/9-4 including English and maths.
(A-levels or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential)
Vacancy Full Description : We have a new opportunity for a Business Apprentice to join the Administration team, This is an excellent chance for a new entrant to join a busy team and receive some excellent training that will prepare you for your future career in Administration.
• Input data on weekly tracking reports using clients software/various projects
• Provide general administrative assistance
• Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate
• Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
• Co-ordinating and managing the diary for meetings and the team if required
• Creating and maintaining information on systems and databases
• Booking travel when required
• Ordering stationary
• General administrative duties including filing, emailing and photocopying
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Salary : £278.85 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 03/03/2019
Possible Start Date : 11/03/2019
Personal Qualities : • The determination to learn and develop new skills
• Desire to work towards an academic qualification
• Driving Licence desirable
Skills Required : • A good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Future Prospects : Finish the apprenticeship successfully.
Training to be Provided : You will gain the following qualifications:
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
•Functional Skills in English and Maths
•Functional Skills in ICT
During this apprenticeship you will study a range of topics, including:
•Record and document production
•Planning and organisation
•Processes and external environment factors.
Other Information : Candidates must attend an initial interview with a member of the Apprenticeship Recruitment Team and complete an online maths and English test which will be sent out prior to your initial interview if you meet the entry criteria. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed in order for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
The map below shows the employer's location